Terms and Conditions
1. Fees are inclusive of program materials and catering.
2. Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 7 days of registration. PLEASE NOTE: payment must be received prior to the conference date. A receipt will be issued on payment. Pricing Insight executive education program places are strictly limited. Please ensure that you choose carefully and commit to your booking. Pricing Insight does not refund for cancellation or for change of mind. Attendance is not permitted if payment is not received and processed prior to the start of the event.
3. Cancellation/Substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions is allowed at no extra charge up to 7 days before the event. Otherwise all bookings carry a 100% cancellation liability immediately after a signed sales contract has been received by Pricing Insight (as defined above). The full conference fee is payable and is nonrefundable. The service charge is completely non-refundable and non-creditable. Payment terms are seven days and payment must be made prior to the start of the conference.
By signing this contract, the client agrees that in case of dispute or cancellation of this contract that Pricing Insight will not be able to mitigate its losses. If, for any reason, Pricing Insight decides to cancel or postpone the event, Pricing Insight is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The conference fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future conference. Event program content is subject to change without notice.
4. Copyright etc: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by Pricing Insight in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
5. Data Protection: Client confirms that it has requested and consented to Pricing Insight retaining client information on Pricing Insight database to be used by Pricing Insight for future communications. 6. Important note. While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, Pricing Insight reserves the right to change event dates, sites or location or omit event features, or merge the event with another events it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In the event that Pricing Insight permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, the Client shall receive a credit note for the amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to six months to be used at another Pricing Insight event. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
7. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Sydney. However, Pricing Insight only is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Client's office is located.
8. Client hereby acknowledges that he/she specifically authorizes that Pricing Insight charge the credit card listed above for the amount provided herein; that this Contract is valid, binding and enforceable; and that he/she has no basis to claim that any payments required under this Contract at any time are improper, disputed or unauthorized in any way. Client acknowledges that they have read and understood all terms of this contract, including, without limitation, the provisions relating to cancellation.
Your credit card details are protected between your computer and our server by the industry-standard 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. 128-bit refers to the level of encryption and essentially makes it impossible to decrypt. This security measure is provided by GeoTrust through their StarterSSL certificate.
From our server to the EFTPOS banking system, your details are protected by Camtech's state-of-the-art 1024-bit SSL technology. Camtech is Australia's leading provider of eCommerce and payment gateway solutions.
Orders shipped within Australia should arrive within 7-10 working days depending on delivery destination, based on normal delivery by Australia Post. Internatinal delivery will take between 7- 21 working days. We will use Express Post facilites to ensure your Pricing Insight CD ROM arrives quickly.
AUSTRALIA: 7-10 Days NEW ZEALAND: 9-12 days INTERNATIONAL: 9-21 days International
Pricing Insight will currently deliver to the following countries:Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cook Is., Denmark, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Samoa-Western, Samoa - American, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tokelau Is.(N.Z), Tonga, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Exchanges or Refunds
Please make the decsion to purchase the Pricing Insight quality management product carefully. Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure that a complete and full representation of how our products will benefit you and your business, upon acceptance of your credit card payment there are no exchanges, refunds or substutions available to customers.
Copyright and Disclaimer
All rights reserved. No part of this site or the publications described herein may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, used in a spreadsheet, or transmitted in any form or by means - electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without the permission of Pricing Insight Please read this copyright disclaimer LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR BUSINESS SOLUTION SERIES PRODUCTS & RELATED MATERIALS of Pricing Insight PTY LTD By using any of the materials purchased from Pricing Insight (the Materials), you are agreeing to be bound by this agreement, including all amendments made to date.
1. INDIVIDUAL LICENSE AND RESTRICTIONS 1.1 The Individual Licensee is granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to access and use all Materials made available to you. The license is granted to the individual identified by the email address and other information supplied during the purchase of the Materials. The license provides: (a) The right to electronically display Materials to no more than one person at a time, subject to any Supplemental Terms for Specific Materials;
(b) With respect to Materials, the right to retrieve via downloading commands of the Web Site and store in machine-readable form, for one person's exclusive use, a single copy of those Materials included in any individual file to the extent the storage of those Materials is not further limited or prohibited by the Supplemental Terms for Specific Materials;
(c) The right to printout Materials via printing commands and to create a single printout of Materials downloaded via the Web Site (collectively, "Authorized Printouts");
(d) The right to edit, and create derivative works of those Materials which are delivered in editable .doc, .rtf, .ppt, .xls formats and otherwise not protected by Supplemental Terms for Specific Materials. All rights to derivative works will be owned by Pricing Insight.
(e) The right to print, distribute and perform derivative works that are permitted in section 1.1(d) for non-commercial purposes only.
2. CORPORATE / COMMERCIAL LICENSE AND RESTRICTIONS 2.1 The Corporate / Commercial License is a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to access and use all Materials made available for an organization. The license is granted to the organization identified by the email address and other information supplied during the purchase of the Materials (the Organization).
The license provides employees and contractors of the Organization with:
(a) The right to electronically display Materials for use in business matters of the Organization, subject to any Supplemental Terms for Specific Materials; (b) With respect to Materials, the right to retrieve via downloading commands of the Web Site and store in machine-readable form, a single copy of those Materials included in any individual file, for each employee, contractor and affiliate employee of the Organization - to the extent the storage of those Materials is not further limited or prohibited by the Supplemental Terms for Specific Materials and that the Materials will be used only for business matters of the Organization and not for resale or redistribution outside the Organization in any form; (c) The right to printout Materials via printing commands for business matters of the Organization; (d) The right to edit, and create derivative works of those Materials which are delivered in editable .doc, .rtf, .ppt, .xls formats, and otherwise not protected by Supplemental Terms for Specific Materials, for non-commercial business matters of the Organization only. All rights to derivative works will be owned by Pricing Insight. (e) The right to print, distribute and perform derivative works that are permitted in section 2.1(d) for non-commercial business matters of the Organization only.
3. GENERAL TERMS 3.1 All right, title, and interest (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in the Materials (in both print and machine-readable forms) and derivative works belong to Pricing Insight Pty Ltd or its third party suppliers of materials. The licensee acquires no proprietary interest in the Materials, or copies thereof. 3.2 Except as specifically provided herein, you may not use the Materials in any fashion that infringes the copyrights or proprietary interests therein. 3.3 You may not remove, obscure or modify the copyright notice or other notices contained in any of the Materials. 3.4 Other provisions that govern your use of Materials may set forth in your applicable price schedule, the Supplemental Terms for Specific Materials, online descriptions of files, online notices following file selection, and individual documents retrieved from the Pricing Insight Web Site (collectively, the "Additional Terms"), all of which are incorporated by reference into these General Terms and Conditions.
4. MATERIAL AVAILABLE 4.1 The Materials may be, edited, enhanced to or withdrawn from sale from the Pricing Insight LLC Web Site (the Web Site) without notice. 5. LIMITED WARRANTY 5.1 The provider of the Materials represents and warrants that it has the right and authority to make the Materials available pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions.
5.2 EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN SECTION 3.1, THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THE PROVIDER OF THE MATERIALS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 6.1 A Covered Party (as defined below) shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from the Materials available or not included therein, (b) the unavailability or interruption of the Web Site or any features thereof or any Materials, (c) your use of the Web Site or Materials (regardless of whether you received any assistance from a Covered Party in using the Web Site), (d) your use of any equipment in connection with the Web Site, (e) the content of Materials, or (f) any delay or failure in performance beyond the reasonable control of a Covered Party. 6.2 "Covered Party" means (a) the provider of the Materials, its affiliates, and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of the provider of Materials or its affiliates; and (b) each third party supplier of Materials, their affiliates, and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of any third party supplier of Materials or any of their affiliates. 6.3 THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COVERED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE ONLINE SERVICES OR MATERIALS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PRICE PAID TO Pricing Insight OTY LTD FOR THE MATERIAL. YOUR RIGHT TO MONETARY DAMAGES IN THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY COVERED PARTY. 6.4 THE COVERED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE ONLINE SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR THE FAILURE OF ANY COVERED PARTY TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY.
7. MISCELLANEOUS 7.1 This license agreement, including any Additional Terms, may be changed from time to time as described below or by written agreement. All other provisions may be changed by the provider of the Materials upon notice. Continued use of the Materials following any change constitutes acceptance of the change. 7.2 Except as otherwise provided herein, all notices and other communications hereunder shall be in writing or displayed electronically in the Web Site by the provider thereof. Notices shall be deemed to have been properly given on the date deposited in the U.S. mails, if mailed; on the date first made available, if displayed in the Web Site; or on the date received, if delivered in any other manner. 7.3 The failure of the provider of the Web Site to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time. 7.4 The Licensing organization or individual may not assign its rights or delegate its duties to access the Web Site without the prior written consent of the provider of the Web Site. 5.5 These General Terms and Conditions and the Additional Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS FOR SPECIFIC MATERIALS
Pricing Insight Solution Set materials are copyrighted by Pricing Insight Pty Ltd and are provided for licensee's business use. You may not publish, broadcast, sell, incorporate or otherwise redistribute this material for commercial purposes or otherwise.
Any reproduction requirements must be made in writing by direct contact with Pricing Insight and obtain specific licenses and permission allowing such usage. Information included in Materials is obtained from primary research, secondary research, and interviews of business professionals.
While the information in these documents was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, its accuracy is not guaranteed. Pricing Insight PTY LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Pricing Insight have any liability for lost profits or incidental or consequential damages.